Feeble Knees

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Dose of Just What I Needed

Ok, so I could have used it a few hours ago. But right after publishing my last post, I found two other blogs that cheered me up some.

Phil Dillon, author of Another Man's Meat is someone I respect, and it's not just because he has the good sense to be a Red Sox fan. He is thoughtful and erudite, and puts a lot of care into everything he posts. Today he writes about influence in So Who Was Mordecai Hamm Anyway?. (No, it has nothing to do with soccer phenom Mia Hamm.)

Phil's post was inspired by Influence, Small and Great by John Zimmer at Letters From Babylon. Both are worth checking out, both helped me readjust my attitude a bit.

Hope springs eternal...

<< Home

TrackBack URL for this post: http://haloscan.com/tb/feebleknees/110609334906169929