Feeble Knees

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Swedish Speakers?

All I know about the Swedish language I learned from watching the Muppet Show in the 80's. Somehow I don't think "Bork! Bork! Bork!" passes as even remotely appropriate conversational Swedish. (Hopefully it's not completely offensive, either!) So if anyone out there knows how to read and translate Swedish into English, I might need your help.

I've been informed that Feeble Knees might be quoted in a very large Swedish newspaper on Sunday. No, I am not making this up. I don't think I could make this up. Actually, it's kind of appropriate that the first time I'm quoted in the media, it's in a completely foreign language I can't read. God ordains these things on purpose for the pure amusement of watching my eyes pop out of my head. I'm sure of it.

Anyway, if you happen to know some Swedish and you wouldn't mind doing a little free translation, drop me a line at "FeebleKnees at mac dot com" and I'll give you the scoop. Tack!



<< Home

TrackBack URL for this post: http://haloscan.com/tb/feebleknees/110503640662951083