Feeble Knees

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stork Watch at Redneck's Wife

I'm watching and waiting to see if there's any more word from Samia over at Redneck's Wife. Her baby is now full term, Samia is has started to dilate, and it could be any day now.

Samia first posted about her pregnancy not too long after I announced mine, so it's been fun following her blog and sharing bits and pieces about our pregnancies. Samia's been on my mind the last few days (I vaguely remember praying for her sometime in the wee hours of this morning while feeding Bug; I'm glad I had enough mental capacity to remember to check her blog today to see if there was any word.)

Please remember Samia in your prayers, or even stop by and offer her a word of encouragement!
<< Home

TrackBack URL for this post: http://haloscan.com/tb/feebleknees/112973849875436591