Feeble Knees

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Good, The Bad, The Best

The good news is, my rheumatoid factor tests were both negative. The bad news is, that doesn't necessarily mean I don't have rheumatoid arthritis.

The bad news is, I definitely do have inflammatory arthritis in several (many) joints. The good news is, it might not be RA.

The good news is that I may just spontaneously get well and stay well. The bad news is that the inflammation and pain could also spontaneously return.

The good news is that I am feeling better. The bad news is, we're not sure why, or for how long.

The bad news is that I may have had an allergic reaction to Ibuprofen. The good news is, I might not need it anymore anyway.

The best news is that Bug is getting bigger and smarter and discovering new things every day. His smile, his wide-eyed wonder, and most especially his sweet little giggles make me forget everything else and spill over with joy.
<< Home

TrackBack URL for this post: http://haloscan.com/tb/feebleknees/114323730978243360