Feeble Knees

Friday, March 04, 2005

Vivid Dream of the Old Church

Early this morning in my dreams I was standing before the entire congregation of my entire church, shouting at them and giving them a Word from the Lord.

It was quite over-the-top, and I was shaking. It was so vivid, I could almost smell the air in the sanctuary. Everyone reacted precisely as they would. My voice was strong and rang out through the hall, it was otherworldly. I still remember verbatim what I said. In the end the people left, including my former pastor, and I was left alone in the front pew, spent but praying, and remained there all night until morning. When the dawn came I saw the congregation all standing around outside, silent, waiting.

Waiting for what?

It's kind of freaking me out.
<< Home

TrackBack URL for this post: http://haloscan.com/tb/feebleknees/110994858072136260